We’re not a small company, but we operate like one. We listen first. We connect with our customers. We’re responsive to their needs but we don’t stop there. We’re the experts and we owe it to them to answer the questions they haven’t even thought to ask. We are relentless in our quest for Seeking Better Solutions.
Vesta Industrial Contractors provides mechanical insulation, full service scaffolding, lead and asbestos abatement, and industrial coatings solutions to the industrial and commercial end markets. We do not strive to be everything to everyone but instead are experts at our core specialties. Our service capabilities are enhanced by technology and data driven metrics that allow us to exceed our customer’s expectations.
Vesta takes you to the next level with the best scaffolding system for your project. We utilize a variety of scaffold systems to design the best solution for your specific project need. Vesta has provided supported, suspended, and motorized scaffolding access to Commercial Construction Markets across the Southeast.
Vesta has provided scaffolding service to the power industry for many years, as well as servicing chemical plants, refineries, and various types of manufacturing facilities.Our industrial scaffold services are available for maintenance, turnarounds, outages and capital projects.
- Estimating, Project Consulting and Outage Planning
- Multi-design Industrial Scaffolding Rental and Sales
- Scaffolding Erection and Dismantling Services
- Industrial Scaffolding Safety Programs and Training
The roots of Vesta go back to 1949, with insulation services serving as the cornerstone of our business. We provide you with a wide variety of industrial insulation services, each designed to enhance system processes while reducing emissions and energy usage. Industrial insulation services include the following:
- Maintenance, outages, turnarounds, and new construction
- Insulation and cladding/jacketing for boilers, ducting, piping, and equipment
- Hot/cold protection, personnel protection, heat conservation, cryogenic and acoustic
- Integrated estimating and on-site project management
No exposure to asbestos is safe and you can’t tell if a product contains asbestos just by looking at it. That’s why you want to work with Vesta professionals for your next abatement job. Our professionals focus on proper planning and scheduling to minimize disruption to your operations.
Lead Abatement: Lead paint can be anywhere in your facility creating the potential for unsafe and dangerous conditions. A greater lead hazard is caused if the stripping and removal is not handled properly. Vesta professionals get the job done right using the best method for the job.
Abatement Training: Our technicians are trained in accordance with EPA, OSHA, and State standards. Our experienced professionals work with you to develop a plan for removal, encapsulation or enclosure of the asbestos containing materials using the most up to date and innovative methods.
From multi-million dollar coating projects to small plant touch up needs, Vesta Industrial has you covered. Allow us to implement our creative and innovative industrial coatings solutions for you. Our NACE-certified employees will ensure your job is completed with unsurpassed quality and attention to detail. Leverage our experience against your bottom line when you require the highest quality work for your most demanding jobs. Count on us to meet the most rigorous engineering standards while ensuring safety on the job, and maintaining an environmentally friendly job site.
- Had enough of scaffold budget overruns.
- Seeking a competitive advantage through value engineering and collaboration.
- Looking to maintain a high level of professionalism on their site.
- Fed up with schedule impacts from insulation rework.
- Facing liability issues arising from lead or asbestos and needing a thorough and reliable environmental solution.
- They are tired of the constant churn within the private equity owned 500 lb gorillas in the industry.
- They are searching for a true multi craft solution with integrated planning and execution.
Industrial Facility Owners and Contractors turn to Vesta Industrial when:
- We are an agile, family owned business that can tailor solutions and adjust on the fly to ensure we are creating value for our customers.
- We are a true one stop shop for soft craft services. We provide cross trained employees to your project site.
- We are transparent in our processes and collaborate with customers and employees to refine our solutions.
- We are among the safest contractors in a dangerous industry, with EMR and TRIR numbers well below 1.
- We choose the right jobs and are not afraid to tell you when we aren’t the best solution for a project.
- We ask questions, seek to understand, and do the project right the first time.
- 3rd generation family owned.
Vesta Industrial is in constant demand because we are very different from our competition:
Reach out to us using the below contact form if you need help with your scaffolding, insulation, or abatement needs.